The Graduate Studies Deanship at King Khalid University (KKU) is pleased to announce the names of successful candidates to Ph.D. and Master programs for the 1441 AH academic year.
Admitted candidates are advised to comply with the instructions as follows:
- Successful candidates should visit the Graduate Studies Deanship at the main campus (Guraiger) in the Main Services Hall of Building D from Tuesday 11/07/1440 AH to Thursday 13/08/1440 AH to complete the procedures of admission. Hours of operation are from 09:00 am to 02:00 pm each day;
- Admitted female students should visit the Vice Presidency of Graduate Studies at the Lasan Campus Admission Hall from Tuesday 11/07/1440 AH to Thursday 13/08/1440 AH to complete the procedures of admission. Hours of operation are from 09:00 am to 02:00 pm each day;
- The University reserves the right to withdraw offers of admission to candidates who fail to comply with requirements within the stipulated timeframe above. Seats will be offered from the reserve list pursuant to all applicable rules and regulations.
Admitted candidates are advised to bring original versions the following:
- Graduation Certificate;
- Academic Record;
- Scientific Recommendations;
- PID or Family ID;
- Educational Diploma for those admitted to postgraduate educational programs unless they did their undergrad in educational specializations;
- Professional Diploma in special education specializations;
- TOEFL iBT or its equivalent for doctorate programs (if mandated by the college).
Please note that the deadline to bring the work approval will be 01/11/1440 AH.
If you have any other questions, please send an email to the Admissions Department at email@example.com.
To review the results of admission for all programs, please click here.
Best wishes to all