The Community Service and Continuous Education Deanship is announcing the start of registration for a number of workshops that will be held during the month of Shawal for female students. Some of them are free of charge and the others are at a nominal fee. To know more about the workshops, you can contact:
Tel. No. 017 241 5263
Mobile. No. 0508897255.
These workshops include:
- Using the Computer in the Office Works.
- Adaptive Behavior for People with Special Needs.
- Ethical and Systemic Practices in the Work Environment.
- Development of Management and Entrepreneurship Skills
- English Language Proficiency course for Kids between 9-12 years old.
- Making a Marketing Plan.
- Modern Secretary and Management Skills.