قال تعالى:( لِّسَانُ الَّذِي يُلْحِدُونَ إِلَيْهِ أَعْجَمِيٌّ وَهَٰذَا لِسَانٌ عَرَبِيٌّ مُّبِينٌ (103)سورة النحل .
Praise be to God, who honor the Koran and the Arabic language to make it a beacon for the worlds in every time and place
Welcome to the Department of Arabic Language, in the College of Arts and Sciences, King Khalid which was established in 1418 at the University, when he started on the girls' colleges plan on behalf of the Arabic language and social sciences department. He then joined the King Khaled University beacon of science in the region of Asir.
Raises divided Arab Brigade, the identity of the nation that support the bonds of belonging and interdependence between the sons of one nation, as one of the pillars of cultural and civilizational component of any nation, the language of thought and creativity. Department of Arabic Language is working hard to spread the linguistic culture among its students, and to maintain the Arab and Islamic heritage and its publication, in order to achieve the sublime message, and in order to build a generation privileged to follow the modalities of modern teaching, methods of advanced scientific research, where we aspire for excellence and leadership in the building of the educational privileged contribute to community service, and qualified eligible able to interact with the scientific developments and achievements developed.
Welcome to you in our department beloved
Head of Department
D. Mawahb Ibrahium
First, administrative and financial affairs:
1. The Presidency of the Council of the department and supervision of the organization affairs and the invitation to attend its meetings and the implementation of its decisions and send the minutes of its meetings to the dean of the college.
2.The high aims and policies at the university.
3. Implementation of the Faculty Council decisions regarding the department.
4. Supervise the preparation of the strategic plan for the department and follow up their implementation.
5. Oversee the management of the educational affairs section, research, administrative, financial, and cultural
6. Section overseeing the development of administrative, academic, and research.
7. format the partition relations and development within and outside the university.
8. Oversee the provision of all the requirements of section educational, research, management, and finance.
9.Supervision to raise the quality and level of development outcomes.
10. Implementation of Section Council resolutions and follow-up.
11. authorizing him to do what the powers by the dean of the college.
12. submit reports to the dean of the college all Maiga from a faculty member - and equivalents - of breach of the required duties, or any other irregularities.
13. to report on the progress of graduate studies in the department to the Dean, and Dean of Graduate Studies at the end of each academic year.
Second: Academic Affairs:
1. Provide a full report on educational trips for scholarship and implemented if within the UK and under the supervision section, and submit it to the College Board.
2. oversee the functioning of the educational process and the implementation of its plans and the development of academic programs in the department.
3. The application of quality systems and regulations, evaluation, and academic accreditation.
4. supervise the various student activities department.
5. monitor the performance of the exams, and adjust the system within the department.
6. supervise the academic development process in the department.
7. prepare a comprehensive annual report on the progress of the study of academic, administrative and research and performance in the section and submit it to the Dean of the College.
8. supervision of attracting faculty members of the department.
9. raising committee discussing theses report to the Dean of Graduate Studies in the period not to exceed three weeks from the date of the debate.
10. propose a faculty member of the faculty member in charge of the course puts the body to the ultimate test with the decision to require questions when needed.