Source: King Khaled University - Media Center
King Khaled University represented by Geography Department , and Prince Sultan bin Abdul Alziz Center for Research , Environmental Studies and Tourism ,and Architectural Historic Research and Studies Unit in Asir Region has participated in The " International Mountain Day " event In the presence of mayor of Khamis Mushait Khalid bin Mushait and The Vice-Rector of King Khalid University of Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research Prof. Saad bin AbdulRahman Al-Amri .
11 of December where we celebrate " International Mountain Day " ; The Head of Architectural Historic Research and Studies Unit in Asir region given a welcoming speech to the guests , the speech followed by another speech from The Mayor of Khamis Mushait , He welcomed the guests for attending such events for more knowlegde about Asir Region Mountains and Topography
President of Saudi Geographical Society Dr. Ali Al-Dousri was speaking about the uniqueness of this celebration as it is one of its kind in the Kingdom . then, He thanked His Highness Prince of Asir Region for his approval for this celebration , After that the guests toured Archaeological site of Jerash, Hammouma Mountain , and Ibn Hamsan Heritage Village .
In conclusion , by The Mayor of khamis mushait ; posters' participants from King Khalid University were honored :
- Director of the Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Center of Research, Environmental Studies, and Tourism .
- Assistant Director of Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Center for Environmental, Tourism and Research Studies Dr. Ali Marzouk.
- Environmental Consultant Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Center Dr. Sami Abdullah and Dr. Adel Motamed .
- Dr. Salma Al-Ghurabi, Dr. Maysoon Al-Zghoul, and Dr. Muna Al-Asal from Geography department
- Assistant Dean of College of Community in khamis muushait dr. amal mushait