On the 6th of Rabīʿ Al-Awwal, the Faculty of Sharia and Fundamentals of Religion hosted council members of the college program advisories at the Al-Lasaan Campus.
The meeting discussed programs and the methods to deliver outcomes that develop student talents in accord with job market needs. At the beginning of the meeting, Dean of the Faculty of Sharia and Fundamentals of Religion, Dr. Mohammad bin Zafer Al-Shehri, thanked His Excellency Rector Al-Solamy for his support and interest in the development of college programs. He also thanked Vice Rector of Academic Affairs, Dr. Saad Muhammad Du'ajim, and Vice Rector of Academic Development and Quality, Dr. Merzin Al-Shahrani, for their continuing support and guidance to accredit all university programs as part of the Waakb Transition Program.
Vice Dean of Academic Development and Quality, Dr. Yahya bin Mohammad Al-Hanish, explained that the meeting produced a large number of recommendations which serve as feedback for building the foundation of college programs. More importantly, he noted, the recommendations made by the students will be implemented such as providing them with more practical experience. He also expressed his gratitude to the entire Academic Development and Quality Team for their direct support and guidance.
A team of expert consultants participated in the decision process and will continue to serve in an advisory role. The Advisory Council includes:
- Director of the General Branch of the Ministry of Islamic Affairs in Asir Region;
- Director of the General Branch of the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice;
- Abha Court President;
- President of the Abha Administrative Court;
- President of the Abha Capital Punishment Court;
- President of the Khamis Mushait General Court;
- Chief justice of Abha;
- Head of the Second Justice in Abha;
- Head of the Asir General Directorate of Education Islamic Education Department;
- A number of legal lawyers.