History of the faculty

             Has approved the establishment of the Faculty of Science and Arts - complex 1 Khamis Mushayt of the King Khalid University under the letter of the Minister of Higher Education No. 10/05/1429, date of 10/07/1430 AH. Entitled Khamis Mushayt - next to the sweetener - District campuses, began college greeted her students at the beginning of the first semester of the academic year 1430 - 1431 AH and the number of her students nearly 150 students to computer programs and English language Science and Information Systems In 1432 AH / 1433 AH has been transferred College of Education in Khamis Mushayt (which was established in 1418 and the graduation of future teachers and prepare them academically and educationally then added in 1428 to restructure the King Khalid University as a college education) to the Faculty of Science and Arts complex 2 include Arabic and Islamic studies programs

In 1435/1436 it was annexed Faculty of Science and Arts Complex 1 to the Faculty of Science and Arts Complex 2 to become the College of Science and Arts in Khamis Mushayt In 1437 were consolidated and transferred to the headquarters of the college academic cluster of students in Khamis Mushayt.

College and contains five sections Academy (Islamic Studies - Arabic language - English - Science Alhacb- Information Systems) and College awarded bachelor's degrees and the number of years of schooling five years spread over ten scholarship levels for sections (Science Alhacb- information systems) and four years spread over eight levels of the sections (Islamic studies and Arabic language and English). at the moment, in addition to sections that have not been activated, namely:

  • Interior Design
  • Architecture and Engineering Drawing
  • natural therapy
  • Medical Laboratory
  • Nutrition and Food Science
  • CT