Announcement of external transfer dates for the second semester of the year 1439-1440
From 25-4-1439 AH until 1-5-1439
Terms of Application:
- The applicant must be a Saudi or a Saudi mother
- End the preparatory year (if any), and identify the corresponding specialization between students and students according to their cumulative rates.
- All applications for physical energy are subject to the department and the differentiation between the students according to their cumulative rates.
- The student or student must a cumulative average of at least two semesters and no more than four semesters.
- Fully adhering to the time and place specified for conversion.
- Graduation from high school should not exceed 5 years.
- The transfer from the private colleges requires that the admission rate for the student or student is equal to that of the university for the year of graduation from the secondary school.
Access the portal Academia through the following link:
- Fill out the application electronically and the student or student will be responsible for the correctness of his data.
- Attach the required files in PDF format and save the request.
- Copy of identity card (civil status card)
- Copy of high school certificate.
- Academic record (foundation and certified) Number of copies to the end of the second semester 1438 Form of transfer approved by the university bound by the student or student.
Student / Student:
- Track the status of the application electronically on the same site.
- Applicants will be contacted via SMS.
In case of acceptance:
When comparing external materials, it is considered to pass only materials and not calculated in the average.
The period spent by the student during the regular period is calculated.